Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Success Rehabilitation. We believe in empowering our team members towards self improvement and offer tools to help development your professional goals. We encourage creative thinking and rely on our team members and clients to help implement new ideas. Our doors are always open.
Benefits of Joining our Team
Learning & Development
Success Rehabilitation offers tuition reimbursement for relevant course work in healthcare industry (after successful completion) and continually strives to share its expertise with rehabilitation professionals through conferences, workshops, certification training and other educational opportunities.
All new hires receive hands on training for our department leads and are assigned a mentor during the introductory on-boarding period.
From holiday parties to team health and fitness activities, there's lots of opportunities to get to know the team.
Success Rehabilitation offers a wide variety of employment opportunities. We post new opportunities regularly so please visit our LinkedIn page often. Come join us!
Direct Care Support Staff
In this Direct Client Support role, you’ll be responsible for assisting clients in all activities of daily living (ADLs) and ensure that the basic needs and goals of individuals are met.
- Provide assistance to clients in completion of ADLs - showering/bathing, toileting, dressing, personal hygiene/grooming, apartment/room cleanliness.
- Provide transportation in company vehicles and accompany clients to medical appointments, personal and group recreational group activities, shopping, etc.
- Ensure individuals schedule is followed and implement behavioral plan. Assist with medication administration after successful completion of Department of Public Welfare mandated training.
- Completed required documentation.
* The Direct Client Care Support team members are required to work a minimum of 5 weekend shifts/month and some holidays.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have some human services/direct care experience as an employee or family member.
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance.
- Must have transportation to work - no pubic transportation is available.
- Proof of a high school diploma, GED and/or college/university degree from a US educational institution or equivalency certification from World Education services or Educational Credential Evaluator Services for non-US diploma or degree or active status on PA CNA registry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- This position requires walking, standing, stooping, sitting, kneeling, bending, pushing and pulling. You must be capable of lifting 50 pounds.