Physical Therapist/Occupational Therapist: Per Diem Independent Contractor
Success Rehabilitation has recently expanded to open a new outpatient center called Success NeuroRehab.
Success NeuroRehab is located in Quakertown Borough in a newly renovated facility featuring over 6,000
square feet of therapeutic space, housing multiple modalities. We are looking to contract with both an
occupational and physical therapist on a per diem basis. This expansion to our team will help accommodate
our growth so that we can assist additional patients who reside in the communities we serve. More information
on Success NeuroRehab can be found on our website, successrehab.com.
- Provide scheduled therapy sessions as required by clinical evaluation.
- Provide long-term and short-term goals for each client.
- Supply written progress notes after each session or notes of meetings.
- Provide services on-site at SRI offices during mutually agreeable times unless otherwise specified.
- Maintain individual certifications/licenses, insurance, memberships, etc. and provide updated copies of each to SRI.
- Licensed Physical Therapist/Occupational Therapist
- Experience with Special Populations
- Previous experience working with persons with brain injuries and/or other neurological impairments preferred
Success is committed to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer
Direct Care Professional
Direct Care Professional - Job Description
The direct care worker works with adults with traumatic brain injury to communicate program expectations and ensure daily well-being.
Work to support each client toward the achievement of active treatment goals.
Assist residents to maintain a safe, comfortable, home-like environment.
Provide transportation in company vehicles and accompany clients to medical appointments, personal and group recreational group activities, shopping, etc..
Ensure individuals schedule is followed and implement behavioral plan
Assist with medication administration after successful completion of Department of Public Welfare mandated training.
Provide assistance to clients in completion of ADLs, as needed.
* Direct Client Professional team members are required to work a minimum of 5 weekend shifts/month and some holidays.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have some human services/direct care experience as an employee or family member.
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance.
- Must have transportation to work - no pubic transportation is available.
- Proof of a high school diploma, GED and/or college/university degree from a US educational institution or equivalency certification from World Education services or Educational Credential Evaluator Services for non-US diploma or degree or active status on PA CNA registry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- This position requires walking, standing, stooping, sitting, kneeling, bending, pushing and pulling. You must be capable of lifting 50 pounds.
Why work with Success Rehabilitation:
- A purposeful career, you care for people and help transform lives every day.
- Work in a team and family environment that encourages internal advancement.
- Great benefits, including the highest starting salaries/rates in the industry. see below
- Ample development opportunities to grow your network and knowledge in the healthcare industry.
- Tuition reimbursement for relevant coursework in the healthcare industry.
Our in-house chef keeps our team members happy and healthy during the work day.