Outpatient Neurologic Rehabilitation Program
Success Rehabilitation provides CARF accredited outpatient services at our residential rehabilitation facility and at our new outpatient neurologic rehabilitation program. The Outpatient Neurologic Rehabilitation Program, named Success NeuroRehab, provides specialized rehabilitation services including occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech therapy, cognitive rehabilitation therapy, and our NeuroCognitive Program to those with acquired and traumatic brain injury.
The Outpatient Neurologic Rehabilitation Program will offer the latest treatment options for occupational, physical, speech, and cognitive therapy using evidence-based treatment techniques.
Some of the amenities available will include:
- Open, gym space with natural light and comfortable surroundings
- Private physical and speech therapy treatment rooms
- Outdoor spaces to practice mobility skills on varied terrains
- Specialty equipment for strengthening, balance, standing and gait training, visual-perceptual testing and training, and speech and voice therapies
Opening in Summer 2018!
361 South 11st Street
Quakertown, PA 18951
Join Our Wait List
We plan on opening our doors to the brain injury community in Summer 2018 and are not currently accepting client admissions. To join our wait list please fill out the form below and call 215-538-3488 - ask for our Admissions Department.
NeuroCognitive Program services focus on providing cognitive rehabilitation to improve individual interaction in major life activities including, but not limited to, speaking, learning, working, concentrating, reading, processing of information, and communication.
- Compensatory strategy training
- Self-awareness instruction
- Self-advocacy training
- Goal Setting
- Supervised practice
- Peer interaction/support
- Appropriate social skills