Residential Therapeutic / Structured Day Program Treatment
Post-Acute Brain Injury Program
We understand the challenges facing patients and their families when needing traumatic brain injury (TBI) rehabilitation. Our Brain Injury programs encourage and promote achievement of maximum potential by exposing individuals to opportunities through rehabilitation services, vocational counseling and community involvement. The Success team ensures the highest quality care by conducting weekly progress review sessions to discuss and refine each client's individualized program.
We use a "wellness approach" to service delivery and focus on individual strengths rather than deficits and carefully integrate our programs to provide comprehensive therapeutic and rehabilitative services for both the client and his/her family. Our direct care and clinical team members are Certified Brain Injury Specialist (CBIS) through The Academy for the Certification of Brain Injury Specialists (AACBIS) and our assistant clinical director is a certified brain injury specialist trainer who ensures that our team members are informed on the most recent educational topics related to brain injury.
As part of Success Rehabilitation's commitment to the highest quality client care, we undergo reviews by the Commission for Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) once every three years. We are proud to announce that CARF’s comprehensive review of all of our operations has resulted in three-year accreditation for a total of five (5) Success Rehabilitation programs
Success Rehabilitation's twenty bed, post-acute brain injury rehabilitation facility is licensed as a Personal Care Home. Located in Quakertown, PA our "Clymer Road" campus is also our company headquarters which houses our clinical and administrative offices. We offer on-site residential apartments, off-site residential apartments, and off-site residential homes.
- Our on-site apartments are located at the main facility and offer each individual their own efficiency apartment. Apartments are equipped with a kitchen, bath, living room and bedroom. Others include a kitchen, bath, and bedroom. The on-site apartments are staffed 24 hrs a day.
- Our off-site garden apartments are located in the heart of Dublin, Pennsylvania. Each apartment is either 1 or 2 bedroom in which individuals have their own private apartment or bedroom. The apartments have 24-hour team assistance.
- Our off-site homes have 3 bedrooms with 24 hour team assistance. Each individual has a private bedroom with all of the amenities needed to support someone living in the community. Team members provide assistance with meal planning and preparation, budgeting, money management, laundry skills, housekeeping, ADL's, employment assistance, transportation,etc.
Outpatient Rehabilitation / Structured Day Program Treatment
Our Outpatient Rehabilitation / Structured Day Treatment services are offered residentially or on an outpatient basic at our main facility and at Success NeuroRehab. Residential programs are staffed 24 hours a day and all of our clients participate in Structured Day Treatment Program, social and leisure activities are held in the residence and in the community in the evenings and weekends. Nursing staff are available 16 hours per day, 7 days a week to provide assistance with medication administration, monitor health status, and act as liaison with individual's private physicians and pharmacy.
Our services focus on providing cognitive rehabilitation to improve individual interaction in major life activities, including, but not limited to, speaking, learning, working, concentrating, reading, processing of information, and communication. The program is designed to improve independent functioning in many areas through specific cognitive group activities as well as direct instruction.
- Goal Setting
- Supervised Practice
- Perr Interaction/Support
- Appropriate Social Skills
- Compensatory Strategy Training
- Self-Awareness Instruction
- Self-Advocacy Training
All of our clients at Success Rehabilitation must have a primary diagnosis of traumatic brain injury or other neurological impairments. We provide comprehensive therapeutic programming for secondary diagnosis of mental health or substance abuse. Successful implementation of an individualized program depends on carefully chosen services that champion the client’s goals and objectives and are compatible with their interests and abilities.
Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapy (CRT)
Cognitive Technology Specialist
Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
Group Psychotherapy: Men’s/Women’s
- Cardio Group: Strengthening/Mobility Training
- Community Activities
- Art Therapy (Individual)
- Recreational/Leisure Activities
- Comprehensive Skills TrainingWellness Service: Yoga, Cooking, Menu Prep
Vocational Counseling Services
We provide individualized community based vocational counseling and job coaching services designed to enhance an individual's potential to function in community-based competitive employment and volunteer opportunities.
- Job Coaching
- Educational Assistance Program (GED, College, Certificates)
- Assistance in school re-entry either at the college level, through adult educational opportunities, courses at the local technical school, or GED preparation to enhance their quality of life.
To reach vocational goals they have set for themselves, clients have the opportunity to participate in volunteer services in areas such as health services at local retirement/nursing homes, hospitals, local animal shelters and libraries. Should an individual be interested in an area to volunteer that Success does not currently have an established relationship, the vocational counselors will explore new possibilities to meet areas of interest. We also offer pre-vocational opportunities and job readiness situations to ascertain an individual’s level of vocational skills and interest.